DENIM LOVE









This post has been long over due. I have been slacking a lot when it comes to this blog due to other commitments however it has always been on my mind. Being a perfectionist has hindered me from being able to post as often as I should. I'm my worst critique, in that I would not post in fear that it would not be perfect enough, for example the pose is not right, or I would think the quality of the picture sucks or you guys may not like it. I'm learning a lot about embracing my own personal style, not caring what others think and just wear what makes me feel comfortable in my own skin. It is a learning progress,however I think I am getting there. 

Lets begin, shall we?

Confession Time...not my denim jacket (shhhh...)
I'm that friend that comes in your wardrobe and takes whatever I fancy, its the cheapest shopping trip. However, I gave back this jacket. It was too nice to take. 

Here is the breakdown of the outfit

Dress: New Look 
(Get the Look: Miss Guided)
Denim Jacket: GAP
(Get the Look: GAP)
Watch: Fossil 
(Get the Look: Fossil)

See you soon, in the next post.

Jean x

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment