JULY WISHLIST: SUMMER SHOES

ALL BLACK SUMMER SHOES
Okay guys, 
Please don't judge me for the poor Polyvore sets.This was my first time and thought it was great fun. Looking around the site it seems as if everyone on there has amazing style and taste. I was genuinely inspired by some of the sets, very talented people out there!! If anyone has any tips on how to make a stunning set, hook me up! 

Lets begin! 

Wearing black during isn't always advisable however having black shoes are a must for you know they would go with absolutely everything. I love black and I don't believe you can ever wear too much. Everything just looks classier in black. Maybe not just black as I am also a huge fan of the basic whites, greys and cream. 

Moving on from that. I decided to make a wish list of all my favourite affordable shoes on the high-street. I am not a huge designer-lover, why not get the exact same thing cheaper elsewhere. I'm just a firm believer in not being too absorbed and caught up in materialism. Anyway...what do you guys think? 

P.S I'm in love with those sliders!!!!! 
LACE UP FLATS

How adorable is this set?! I was trying to channel my inner girly-girl! I love summer, you can finally wear open shoes...let those toes breathe ;) 
Okay so personally, not much of a toe person. I tend to wear closed toe type of shoes I really dont like showing my toes. I;m sure I'm not the only one. Gosh, I hope so. 
However during summer, I am just too hot to care. 
These shoes are a little more pricey but for those toe lovers, they're totally worth it. What do you guys think? 




CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. For your first sets, they actually look pretty good!
    I love everything in the first set, especially the H&M pairs of shoes ♥

    ReplyDelete