Down the Pond
















SUMMER!

This year has been the most eventful to say the least. When I say this year...I mean my academic year. Finishing off my second year of uni has been bitter sweet. The sudden realization that I soon will be facing the real world of work terrifies me a little.

Enough of that, before I start panicking, its in God's hands.

This silky lux kaftan was purchased from these £5 and under shops. BARGAIN!!
The dress looks pricey as well as classy and you can easily make it more high fashion which I will show you guys later on. 
I would recommend that you have a peek yourselves, most things wont be as attractive but you will find one or two decent looking dresses.

Dress : £5 and under high street shop
Shoes: Toms

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Wow, that dress is so pretty! Cannot believe the price, it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete