Shift...



Hey lovelies, 
So personally, I am not very comfortable in wearing short dresses however I love this ensemble. I'm a big 60s fashion fan, so when I saw this dress in Primark I knew I just had to have it. What I love about this dress is that its not tight, you feel free to move around. I have an hourglass shape and so I try not to show my butt too much and this dress is perfect. I believe I'm not uncomfortable with my body shape if anything I embrace it . I love this body 
God gave me but I will not be sensual.
Dress - Primark
Hat - Topshop
Leggings - H&M
Shoes - River Island

Jean xo

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this look. Such a gorgeous dress, and it looks beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice look, I really like your hairstyle! :D

    ReplyDelete